We have a wide range of professional coaches and speakers to cover all manner of topics delivered effectively as virtual remote worker corporate wellness programmes to promote ‘digital wellbeing’.
We have free corporate wellness assessments for individuals and teams which help to establish their needs so we can tailor the wellness content recommendations to suit.
These are delivered as either group workshops or a series of 1 on 1 deep dive coaching sessions. We can also develop a topic and run a series of experiences. Our content works amazingly as icebreakers, breakouts or as a structured talk in an existing event. We can also run an intensive wellness day or week for clients to fully immerse as a virtual retreat.
We can source and create content to fit your bespoke needs. Plus we have hundreds of off-the-shelf topics – here’s a few tasters:
- Health – immune-boosting, supplements, anti-ageing, addiction cessation, health checks, essential oils, wellness hacks;
- Nutrition – focus on styles such as plant-based, paleo, keto & more, detox cleanses, weight/fat loss, anti-inflammatory foods, intermittent fasting, gut health;
- Business development – stress and anxiety management, creativity, goal setting, energy management, team dynamics, NLP;
- Self-development – psychotherapy, self-love, healthy habits, abundance, sleep training for adults, self-motivation, happiness coaching, mindset, body image, gratitude, financial planning.
- Parenting – positive parenting, sleep training, kids nutrition and weaning, super nanny;
- Relationships – couples workshop, feminine and masculine energy, healthy boundaries, communication;
- Women-focused – menopause, womb wellness, reproductive help, sister circles;
- Spiritual – corporate astrology, psychic awareness, intuition training, yogic philosophy, conscious communication, tapping;
- Communication – Perception, precision language, eye clues.
We have a wealth of expert practitioners, partners and change-makers who offer unique in-person or virtual corporate wellness event experiences.
Check out our social channels Instagram / Facebook / Twitter where we feature samples of our content. Get in touch with our team to discuss ideas Call 0800 6891757 or Message us.
Images top to bottom
- Barbara Cox Specialist Health consultant, Nutritionist, Member of the European Wellness council, Author of Rainbow recipes and Eat to be Fit
- Kate Lambert Sister Circle holding a ceremony photo by Mary McQuillan Photographer
- Leah Rowland Sound healer holding a 1 on 1 session
- Barbara Cox presenting to the European Wellness council