Inpsire is our most extensive service area providing educational and developmental in-person and online corporate events content. We want to excite, tantalise and inspire your people and clients to think outside the box. Helping them to consider different ways of looking at the world and equipping them to tackle the challenges faced in modern-day society. During the Covid 19 crisis, these corporate wellness sessions are more powerful than ever.
We have a wide range of professional coaches and speakers to cover all manner of topics delivered effectively as online corporate events ‘digital wellbeing’ or in-person workshops; 1 on 1 coaching or as a structured talk in an existing event. We can also develop a topic and run a series of experiences on a monthly basis.
We can source and create something to fit your bespoke needs. Plus we have hundreds of off-the-shelf topics – here’s a few tasters:
- Health – immune-boosting, supplements, anti-ageing, essential oils, wellness hacks;
- Nutrition – plant-based diets, weight loss, anti-inflammatory foods, fat loss, intermittent fasting, gut health;
- Business development – stress relief, goal setting, energy management, team dynamics, NLP;
- Self-development – self-love, healthy habits, abundance, sleep training, self-motivation, mindset, body image, gratitude;
- Parenting – positive parenting, sleep training, kids nutrition and weaning, super nanny;
- Relationships – couples workshop, feminine and masculine energy, healthy boundaries, communication;
- Women-focused – menopause, womb wellness, reproductive help, sister circles;
- Spiritual – psychic awareness, intuition training, yogic philosophy, conscious communication, tapping;
- Communication – Perception, precision language, eye clues.
We have a wealth of expert practitioners, partners and change-makers who offer unique in-person or online corporate event experiences.
Tell us your needs and we will advise on what would work best. Once you have firm dates and times we can then check availability and send you the details of the exact workshops and classes available so you can choose what will be the best fit for your requirements.
Check out our social channels Instagram / Facebook / Twitter where we constantly feature our professional team and samples of their content. Get in touch with our team to discuss ideas Call 0800 6891757 or Message us.
Images top to bottom
- Barbara Cox Specialist Health consultant, Nutritionist, Member of the European Wellness council, Author of Rainbow recipes and Eat to be Fit
- Kate Lambert Sister Circle holding a ceremony photo by Mary McQuillan Photographer
- Leah Rowland Sound healer holding a 1 on 1 session
- Barbara Cox presenting to the European Wellness council