Our team are running a Wellness Power Hour webinar focusing on remote wellness this Thursday 11th March at 4pm for International Confex as the last in their series of live webinars. We have worked with Confex for many years in their live in person exhibitions creating experience zones so it seems fitting we can now support them in the virtual space !
We will be covering a range of topics relating to delivering virtual events to help you support your teams connection and remote wellness. Our MD Alexandra Soame will be featuring alongside our Nutrition and Wellness Manager Barbara Cox and our Breathwork specialist Hannah Goodman.
Register HERE to join
We will also share some personal tips on how to improve your own immunity and run a live breath class to teach you some beneficial techniques you can use to improve your health on a daily basis.
– Top tips on how to handle health and wellbeing for teams remotely
– Options for remote wellness assessments to focus content effectively
– 10 healthy hacks to boost your immune system
– The power of breathwork – learn simple beginners techniques to promote lung health, mindfulness and create a sense of calm
– Q&A on all things virtual – ask the team anything!